I’m not haughty enough to say it is humans as we are but one of many species on earth and they are all important. Somewhere through the ages a disconnect created a separation between human kind and other life forms making us behave in a superior fashion without respect for the lives of not only the flora and fauna but the earth and humankind as well. This will be a topic of future blog.
For now, a quick look at our blue planet’s most valuable asset - WATER. Our bodies and that of every species on earth rely on water to survive. Most of the water on this planet is saltwater in fact 97%. So that leaves the remaining 3% as potable for dry land and fresh water life forms to survive. Sadly, humankind has polluted much of the earth’s water; something so critical to life forms on this planet is severely neglected.
Masaru Emoto a pioneer in water research discovered that water’s physical reality is affected by thoughts, words and music. Masaru’s tests revealed how positive or negative circumstances influenced water’s morphing into various shapes that were beautiful or sick looking. Water that received happy positive attention showed appreciation by changing into beautiful happy crystal-like snowflake forms. If water was yelled at, polluted, neglected or negative words placed on the containers the change was ugly and sick looking. Emoto has received a lot of criticism from mainstream scientists but his discovery should compel us all to consider that humans in particular are made up of 90 to 94% water. So let’s determine that the water in our bodies and organs are affected the same way. Negative thoughts, actions and words change the way our body reacts to the world.
The film “What The Bleep Do We Know” makes the point, if Emoto’s water transforms by thought what about our human bodies? What are we doing on a daily basis to a body composed primarily of water with negative thoughts and input?
Emoto’s study shows how thoughts, actions and our environment is critical to our well being. Care for self and others is important as we evolve into lighter or higher vibrational humans. Change your environment, put up protective barriers, make yourself impervious to negativism or spiritually cleanse yourself each day if your working environment involves helping others who are negative or in a negative environment.
Be conscience of all around you- a negative television program or a movie. What are you subjecting yourself too? Music with or without vocals, do your cells rejoice in it or cringe. What are you allowing your subconscious mind to ingest? The evening news- how often is it positive? Remember, your subconscious mind is creating a spot for everything whether you are aware or not. By limiting negative input we shape the world we live in.
Many people I know have actually gotten rid of their televisions. A family member once asked me, “How can you live without TV?” This question worried me a little, that someone would make a life comment evolving around television. But this showed how important the lure of mainstream media, drama, action, & reality shows have become. I told her, “Easy, I choose to create a better reality for myself than what is offered by mainstream media. ” I don’t like adding real or created drama to my subconscious. I like to choose the knowledge and my own forms of entertainment.
Remember Emoto’s water research next time you expose yourself to the negativisms of the world. You are what you think, hear and speak. Want to know more about how you can help yourself overcome life’s negativism? Visit www.coatitheta.com today.